Monday, July 23, 2012

TRR Challenge #33 'Button It'

We have another fun and exciting fortnightly challenge!  It's Pauline's turn to host this week and she has chosen this fabulous inspiration photo .....


and ask that you create a card / project using BUTTONS and RIBBON / TWINE!

Here's my card....

I had so many ideas of how to use buttons on my card, too many in fact and ended up only using two! I decided I wanted to use this cute Greeting Farm image which I coloured with Promarkers and added an ivory cotton button to her hair band.

I used my PTI dies to cut the circles and layered over a blue grid little bitty bag. I added some button twine around the base of the bag and tied into a small bow. The sentiment is from WMS which I stamped, cut out and added over my circles. Please check out the rest of the cards from the DT for some great inspiration this week!

Challenges:
Crafty Creations #180 - Buttons
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:- Cardstock - MME Be Amazing from The Ribbon Reel 
Image - Dress Ebony from The Greeting Farm 
Ribbons - Natural Button Twine from The Ribbon Reel 
Buttons - Ivory Cotton Button, Aqua Gingham Button from The Ribbon Reel 
Other - Blue Grid Bitty Bag from The Ribbon Reel, PTI Dies, Felt

TFL!

1 comment:

Helen Berry said...

Keilly, that little girl stamp is just gorgeous and you coloured her perfectly! Love the button in her hair and the little bitty grid bag. Such a lovely card x