Monday, July 09, 2012

TRR Challenge #32 Sweet Sparkles

Welcome friends to another fun fortnightly challenge at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight! It's Fran's turn to host this week and she has chosen this fab inspiration photo....


...and ask that you create a card / project using the COLOURS in the photo USING a 'HEART', SPARKLE plus LACE or RIBBON!

Here is my card....


These were such beautiful colours to work with, and who doesn't love using hearts and a little sparkle!  I decided to go with this gorgeous PTI Cupcake inspired from the photo.  I added the sentiment from the same PTI set.  The papers are from MME Be Happy. 

 
The cupcake is paper pieced from scraps in my stash, then embellished with a medium pink candy stripe button (although I flipped the button over to use the plain pink side) and added a row of ivory pearls.  I tucked a paper doily behind it.


I added the ivory lace and pearl trim along with this gorgeous faux silk ribbon (I love this ribbon), tied a pretty bow and used some of my new heart pins. 

Please check out the stunning cards from the rest of the Design Team girls and pop over an say 'hi' to Michelle Bala who is our Guest Designer this month!

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Be Happy Papers from The Ribbon Reel
Ribbons - Pink Faux Silk Ribbon, Ivory Lace & Pearl Trim both from The Ribbon Reel
Image & Sentiment - PTI

TFL!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Keilly, I love that cupcake, and the pearly trim and little pins, just lovely!