Friday, June 29, 2012

DCM Patterned Paper Mania

We have a fab new challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week.  It's Leo setting the dare which is...

Patterned Paper Mania

....and asks that you use a minimum of 6 patterned papers on your cards.

Here's my card....


The trickiest part was adding the papers, I don't know how many times I had to keep moving them around and re-counting them!  I managed to get 4 papers on the card which looked okay but cheated a little and added 2 tiny strips of paper to the top of my card, underneath the cream resin flower.


I used Promakers to colour my sweet fairy image from A Day for Daisies and used a large nestie die to cut it out.  I'm still perfecting my colouring skills and trying to find the best paper/card to use but these images are such a joy to work with, I could practice all day! 


Supplies used:
Cardstock - CC Tea for Two from The Ribbon Reel
Image - Lady Bug Nymph from A Day for Daisies
Ribbon - Natural Crochet Lace from The Ribbon Reel
Other - Nesties, Promarkers, Cream Dahlia Flower from The Ribbon Reel

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Simple and elegant... the lace adds a lovely touch.