Sunday, April 08, 2012

Start Everyday with a Smile

Such a great sentiment...start everyday with a smile!  Good enough that I decided not to add any other wording and use the paper as it is. 


I sprayed pink glimmer mist on to two small white roses and added a small white daisy around the sentiment.  A length of 15mm pink satin ribbon separates the papers tied into a bow, with a sweet Girl Paperie rose button tied with button twine.  I added a pinked white felt circle underneath to add a little interest.

Challenges:
Lily Pad - March Flower Challenge
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps #76 - Say It With Flowers

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Dolled Up Papers
Ribbon - 15mm Pink Satin ribbon from The Ribbon Reel
Flowers - White Roses and White Daisy from The Ribbon Reel
Other - Girls Paperie button and felt from stash

TFL!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love this card!! So pretty! This one starts my day with a smile!! :)

Nancy K said...

Oh my, what a delightful card! I love the sentiment and your sweet little arrangement of flowers. They're perfect for the flower challenge at Lily Pad Cards, thanks for sharing this with us.