Monday, March 19, 2012

TRR Challenge #24 'Pretty as a Posey'

Welcome friends to another fun fortnightly challenge! Debbie is our fabulous host this week at The Ribbon Reel Challenge blog, and she has chosen this beautiful inspiration photo.....


...and ask that you create a card /project using PINK, YELLOW, AQUA & NEUTRALS WITH FLOWERS & RIBBONS

Here is my card...


Debbie has set such a super challenge this week, I just love this colour combo, although struggled to find yellow much yellow items in my stash. I went with pink and blue paper from Websters Pages (free with Crafts Beautiful magazine this month), added a beautiful pink gardenia and a sweet yellow rose. The loop trim is actually ivory but looks more of a yellow in real life and I added a little pink lace bow.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Webster Pages, MME
Flowers - Pink Gardenia and Yellow Rose from The Ribbon Reel
Ribbon - Ivory Loop Trim and Pink Crochet Lace from The Ribbon Reel
Stamp - WMS Compact Sentiments
Other - Nesties, Memento Angel Pink


TFL!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Keilly, those blooms are gorgeous, and the label looks gorgeous with that new stamp in it! Love my WMS!