Monday, March 12, 2012

Prima Flower Headband

I have so many ideas or things I'd like to try and make that I keep a 'to do list'. So far this year I haven't ticked off anything....until this week! I don't really wear headbands myself but love how beautiful they look.

Prima flowers are just perfect for all types of projects, not just cardmaking and scrapbooking. I chose a mixture of soft natural colours that would suit most hair/skin types.

The headband is from Prima and I used a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers to the headband, slightly overlapping the larger two flowers and just glued the smallest on top of the large flower. Just love how it turned out and will definitely be making some more. Simple but beautiful!

Supplies used:
Headband - Prima
Flowers - Prima: Cartier Driftwood, Dechire Creme, Delightful Glory from The Ribbon Reel
Other - hot glue!


TFL!

1 comment:

Ren-Yi said...

Gorgeous flowers. This headband is superb and beautiful.