Monday, August 22, 2011

TRR Challenge #9 'Sugar Plum'

The school summer holidays seem to be flying by so quickly and I cannot believe that another fortnight has passed already and a new challenge is up at The Ribbon Reel.

It's Pauline's turn to host and she has chosen this gorgeous inspiration photo for us all .....


...and has asked us to create a card or project inspired by the photo
PLUS using PLUM, GREEN AND GREY/SILVER PLUS ANY NEUTRAL!

Here is my card....


The colour purple is not one of my favourites and having a sort through my papers, it appears I don't really own very many purple materials! I did use some small purple roses, as well as some purple backing paper. The die cut used is one of my new purchases and I loves it so much!


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Fancy Pants, American Crafts, Ivory Cardstock
Ribbons - Charcoal Grey Seam Binding, Olive Twill, 16mm Ivory Crochet Lace from The Ribbon Reel
Flowers - 25mmWhite Tea Roses, 10mm Purple Roses from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - WMS Very Vintage Labels 10, WMS Fancy Phrases
Other - Tim Holtz Die, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Memento Lilac Ink
, Nestabilities Labels 10 Dies
Link
TFL!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Keilly, I love that Die cut and the wonderful lace and seam binding.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such a beautiful creation. Love this color combination and your embellishments.

purple_pea_fran said...

This is so pretty,love those colours. Fran x