Sunday, July 24, 2011

TRR#6 Sketch Layout

I never seem to find time to scrap my photos these days and I have an absolute ton of them! I thought I'd use the sketch over at The Ribbon Reel and create a layout. Unfortunately, my mojo seems to be missing but this is what I managed to create late last night!

I need to try hard to add more layers to my projects, its something I need to start practising. I'm not totally happy with this layout but it only took me 20 minutes to put together!


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Bazzill, Fancy Pants
Ribbon - Blue Silky Crush Wired, Natural Button Twine and White Crochet lace from The Ribbon Reel
Flower - Cornflower Blue Gardenia Blossom from The Ribbon Reel
Other - Kaiserkraft Rub On, Washi Tape, Blue Button from stash


TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay a layout. Darn good too! Xxx