Friday, March 11, 2011

'Luck of the Irish'

I've not found much time of late to join in any challenges and so misses it. If only there were more hours in the day right?

Well I thought I'd see what challenge was over at The Shabby Tea Room this week and the challenge for week #52 was 'Luck of the Irish'. So I was trying to think of something for St Patricks Day but was not getting very far, then I realised I just needed to use something 'green'. So this is what I came up with.


I used Trendy Trees images and Kraft paper from Pink Petticoat - I so love their shop! Dotty paper is by MME, chalk white seam binding, button and bakers twine from The Ribbon Reel.

TFL!

Supplies:

Cardstock/Paper: Kraft cardstock, MME Dotty Paper
Images: Trendy Trees images and sentiment
Other: Chalk White seam binding, striped button and apple green bakers twine

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

your tree certainly makes a statement! lovely bow with the seam binding, I've got to try that out! :)